![CDATA[ [if IE 9] ]]>
§ 81-205 Contents of declaration.
(a) The declaration must contain:
(1) The names of the common interest community and the association and a statement that the common interest community is either a condominium, cooperative, or planned community;
(2) The name of every county in which any part of the common interest community is situated;
(3) A legally sufficient description of the real estate included in the common interest community;
(4) A statement of the maximum number of units that the declarant reserves the right to create;
(5) In a condominium, a description of the boundaries of each unit created by the declaration, including the unit's identifying number; or, in a cooperative, a description, which may be by plats or plans, of each unit created by the declaration, including the unit's identifying number, its size or number of rooms, and its location within a building if it is within a building containing more than 1 unit;
(6) A description of any limited common elements, other than those specified in § 81-202(b) and (d) of this title, as provided in § 81-209(b)(10) of this title and, in a planned community, any real estate that is or must become common elements;
(7) A description of any real estate, except real estate subject to development rights, that may be allocated subsequently as limited common elements, other than limited common elements specified in § 81-202(b) and (d) of this title, together with a statement that they may be so allocated;
(8) A description of any development rights (§ 81-103(19) of this title) and other special declarant rights (§ 81-103(45) of this title) reserved by the declarant, together with a legally sufficient description of the real estate to which each of those rights applies, and a time limit within which each of those rights must be exercised;
(9) If any development right may be exercised with respect to different parcels of real estate at different times, a statement to that effect together with: (i) either a statement fixing the boundaries of those portions and regulating the order in which those portions may be subjected to the exercise of each development right or a statement that no assurances are made in those regards, and (ii) a statement as to whether, if any development right is exercised in any portion of the real estate subject to that development right, that development right must be exercised in all or in any other portion of the remainder of that real estate;
(10) Any other conditions or limitations under which the rights described in paragraph (8) of this section may be exercised or will lapse;
(11) An allocation to each unit of the allocated interests in the manner described in § 81-207 of this title;
(12) Any restrictions: (i) on alienation of the units, including any restrictions on leasing which exceed the restrictions on leasing units which executive boards may impose pursuant to § 81-302(c)(2) of this title, and (ii) on the amount for which a unit may be sold or on the amount that may be received by a unit owner on sale, condemnation, or casualty loss to the unit or to the common interest community, or on termination of the common interest community;
(13) The recording data for recorded easements and licenses appurtenant to or included in the common interest community or to which any portion of the common interest community is or may become subject by virtue of a reservation in the declaration;
(14) In the case of a condominium or cooperative, provisions that mandate that the association create and maintain, in addition to any reserve for contingencies, a fully funded repair and replacement reserve based upon a current reserve study;
(15) Any authorization pursuant to which the association may regulate the display of American flags or political signs within the common interest community;
(16) Any authorization pursuant to which the association may adopt rules to establish and enforce construction and design criteria and aesthetic standards in the manner provided in § 81-320 of this title; and
(17) All matters required by §§ 81-206, 81-207, 81-208, 81-209, 81-215, 81-216, and 81-303 of this title.
(b) The declaration may contain any other matters the declarant considers appropriate, including any restrictions on the uses of a unit or the number or other qualifications of persons who may occupy units.