Skip Ribbon Commands
Skip to main content

Business Partner Credentials

Community associations and management companies are looking for qualified, dedicated professionals to provide services to their communities. Do you want to gain a competitive advantage, earn more money, and obtain valuable experience? 

The Community Association Institute Professional Management Development Program (PMDP) and credentialing program can help you achieve these goals. You can learn something new, increase your earning potential, and further your career goals. If you already have a credential, you can download redesignation forms and stay on top in your career.

Business Partner Credentials

​Ethics Information

​Useful Links

(You'll need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view the above files in pdf format.)

For CCAL, CIRMS, or RS credential applications, or for PMDP course descriptions, locations, and schedules, follow the links above or call CAI at (888) 224-4321 (M-F, 9:00-6:00 ET).


CAI designations and accreditation programs are trademarks of CAI. Misuse of CAI trademarks, designations, or other copyrighted materials without proper authorization is a violation of CAI policy and federal law.

© 2019-2020 Community Associations Institute