As of April 2019 (Subject to Change)
Managers: Register for pre-conference courses here. Check out this list of must-attend events and useful conference tips to help you navigate your stay here.
9:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m.
M-100: The Essentials of Community Association Management
M-204: Community Governance
M-205: Risk Management
M-206: Financial Management
Managers: Register for pre-conference courses here.
9:00 a.m–5:00 p.m.
M-201: Facilities Management (Tuesday Only)
M-202: Association Communications (Tuesday Only)
M-203: Community Leadership (Tuesday Only)
M-400: High-rise Management (Tuesday only)
M-400: Contemporary Issues in Community Association Management (first-ever virtual education course!) Register here
Pre-Conference: Business Partners Council Meeting
Pre-Conference: Community Association Mgrs Council Meeting
Pre-Conference: Homeowner Leaders Council Meeting
Pre-Conference: CAI Board of Trustees Meeting
Pre-Conference: Large-Scale Managers Committee Meeting
Pre-Conference: Government & Public Affairs Committee Meeting
Conference Registration, Gatlin Foyer
CAI Press Bookstore, Sponsored by Bank OZK,Central Florida Chapter Info Desk, Gatlin Foyer
Presidents Club and National Corporate Member Reception
Complimentary CAMICB Headshots, Gatlin Foyer
Welcome Reception inside Expo Hall, Gatlin B-CClick here to see a LIVE Expo Hall Floorplan
6:00 a.m.–6:50 a.m.
Community Now! Yoga, Gatlin FoyerSponsored by Traffic Logix
7:00 a.m.–5:30 p.m.
CAI Press Bookstore (with Coffee Service 7-8 a.m.), Gatlin Foyer, Sponsored by Bank OZK
7:30 a.m.–4:30 p.m.
CEO-MC & Large-Scale Managers Lounge, St. Johns 30, Level 2, Sponsored by Union Bank Homeowners Association Services
7:30 a.m.–4:45 p.m.
Chapter Leadership Development Lounge (chapter leaders)
8:00 a.m.–5:30 p.m.
Central Florida Chapter Info Desk, Gatlin Foyer
Rehearsals/Orientation for Opening Session and PCAM recipients
8:00–9:00 a.m.EDUCATION SESSIONS
- Investment Concepts: Creating a Financially Secure Future, Gatlin A-3- Make a Difference: Inspiring Positive Change in Communities, Gatlin A-4- Crisis Averted: How to Be an Effective Manager, Gatlin E-2- Social Media: Community Association Friend or Foe?, Gatlin A-2- Rethinking Competition: How to Recruit Staff & Retain Clients, Gatlin E-1
CampFire Session with NetVendor LLC
9:15-10:15 a.m.EDUCATION SESSIONS
- HR for Managers: Making Successful Operations Your Future, Gatlin A-2 - Personal Effectiveness: The Most Important 6 Hrs. of Your Week, Gatlin E-2- Aging In Place: Strategies for Success, Gatlin E-1- TED TALK 1: Positivity/Media Focus, Gatlin A-4- Achieving Goals With Effective Task Management, Gatlin A-3
CampFire Session with SOX Erosion Solutions, Gatlin Foyer
10:30 a.m.–12:15 p.m.
Opening General Session with Peter Sheahan, Gatlin D Ballroom, Sponsored by AppFolio Inc.
Exhibit Hall and Lunch, Gatlin B-C Ballroom, Click here to see a LIVE Expo Hall Floorplan
Homeowners Annual Meeting and Information Exchange, St Johns 23, Level 2
3:15–4:15 p.m.EDUCATION SESSIONS
- TED TALK #2: Staffing/HR, Gatlin A-4- Thinking About Unthinkable: Recovery from Natural Disasters, Gatlin A-2- Millennials: The New Face of Property Management, Gatlin A-3- Insurance: The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly of D&O Claims, Gatlin E-1- Influential Evolution: Engage, Enrich, & Enhance Your Culture, Gatlin A-1- Securing Adequate Community Associations Reserves, Gatlin E-2
CampFire Session with Flock Safety, Gatlin Foyer
Business Partners Annual Meeting and Idea Exchange, St Johns 27, Level 2
Managers Annual Meeting and Exchange
- For Accountants, St Johns 24, Level 2- For Attorneys, St Johns 23, Level 2- For Bankers, St Johns 26, Level 2- For Insurance and Risk Management Professionals, Room TBA- For Reserve Professionals, St Johns 25, Level 2
Professional Community Association Manager Reception (Open to all PCAMs and Managers), Gatlin D Ballroom, Sponsored by Kevin Davis Insurance Services and United Claims Specialists
Insurance Professionals Reception (Insurance Professionals Only), Sponsored by Ian H. Graham Insurance
6:30–10:00 p.m.CAI Central Florida Chapter PartyCAIddyshack
Come to the Drive Shack in Orlando for refreshments and entertainment. Tickets are $100 per person and includes two drinks. This is a separate registration from your full conference registration. Purchase tickets here: Chapter Party Registration
Yoga, Gatlin Foyer, Sponsored by Traffic Logix
7:00 a.m.–3:45 p.m.
Chapter Leadership Development Lounge (for chapter leaders only)
7:00 a.m.–4:15 p.m.
- Conference Registration, Gatlin Foyer- CAI Press Bookstore (with Coffee Service 7-8 a.m.), Gatlin Foyer, Sponsored by Bank OZK
CEO-MC and Large-Scale Managers Lounge, Sponsored by Union Bank Homeowners Association Services, St Johns 30, Level 2
General Session, Rehearsals & Chapter Awards, Gatlin D Ballroom
9:15–10:15 a.m.EDUCATION SESSIONS
CampFire Session with Sherwin-Williams, Gatlin Foyer
Exhibitor Feedback Session, Gatlin Ballroom
10:30– 12:15 p.m.
General Session with Linda Kaplan ThalerSponsored by VendorSmart, Gatlin D Ballroom
Exhibit Hall and Lunch, Gatlin B-C Ballroom Click here to see a LIVE Expo Hall Floorplan
CAMICB Board of Commissioners Meeting, St Johns 22, Level 2
3:15-5:30 p.m.EDUCATION SESSIONS
- How to Safely Implement New Assoc. Technology, Gatlin A-1- International Standards in Comm. Assoc. Mgmt., Gatlin E-1- Operating a Large-Scale, Mixed-Use Comm., Gatlin A-2- How to Keep Legal Fees Down & Property Values Up, Gatlin E-2- Conflict Resolution: Dealing w/ Difficult Homeowners, Gatlin A-4- Prof. Follow-Through: Promise What You Can Deliver, Gatlin A-3
6:30–10:00 p.m.CAI Backyard Bash and Awards Dinner
The annual awards dinner has a totally new vibe this year! Bring your dancing shoes, wear your festive party attire, and plan to stay all night. Featuring CAI annual awards, a DJ, delicious food, cocktails, backyard games, neighborhood fun, and your one last chance to network.
Coffee, Conversation, and Community, Gatlin A 1-2
CAI Annual Membership Meeting, Gatlin A 1-2
Conference Adjourns. Thank you to our invaluable attendees and sponsors!
*Schedule as of April 2019 (Subject to Change)