1. I already registered for the May conference, do I need to do anything?Your registration is automatically applied to the new August dates. There are three options for attendees:
2. Where will the conference be held in August? The conference has moved across the street from Caesars Palace to the brand new Caesars Forum, opened in March 2020, which has plenty of room for social distancing. We have a block of sleeping rooms at the newly renovated Harrah's Casino and The Linq Hotel. Both are connected via inside passage walkway to Caesars Forum. Additionally, if Caesars Palace is your preferred hotel, we still have some rooms blocked there but you will have to make your way to Caesars Forum. Take a virtual tour of the new conference space.
4. What if I already made reservations at Caesars Palace. What do I need to do?
5. Online Hotel Reservations will be available in the next week through our Conference webpage.
7. What is CAI's Safety Protocol? CAI is working with Caesars Entertainment to provide a complete Safety Protocol Plan page. At this time we encourage you to reference the following resources: