1. I already registered for the May conference, do I need to do anything?Your registration is automatically applied to the new August dates. There are three options for attendees:
2. Where will the conference be held in August? The conference has moved across the street from Caesars Palace to the brand new Caesars Forum, opened in March 2020, which has plenty of room for social distancing. We have a block of sleeping rooms at the newly renovated Harrah's Casino and The Linq Hotel. Both are connected via inside passage walkway to Caesars Forum. Additionally, if Caesars Palace is your preferred hotel, we still have some rooms blocked there but you will have to make your way to Caesars Forum. Take a virtual tour of the new conference space.
3. What if I already made reservations at Caesars Palace. What do I need to do?In order to save a step, Caesars Palace will cancel your reservation and refund the deposit (if applicable). You will receive a cancellation email confirmation. Please use the Online Reservations Link on the Location page. The rate remains the same, $209 and that includes the $37 resort fee (resort fee includes in room and meeting space wifi, 2 fitness center passes daily, local and 800 phone calls)
4. Online Hotel Reservations are available on our Conference webpage.
5. What is CAI's Safety Protocol? CAI is working with Caesars Entertainment to provide a complete Safety Protocol Plan page. At this time we encourage you to reference the following resources: