Can you top this?
CAI member Ursula Burgess traveled to Mt. Kilimanjaro and brought CAI on her adventure. Now it’s your turn!
Wherever you go this summer, take CAI with you.
email@example.com today to request your FREE CAI towel (while supplies last!) and bring it along with you on your travels.
Snap a selfie or photo showing the CAI towel during your summer adventures and post it on CAI’s social media with the hashtag
#CAITravels to be entered to win $500!
Follow @caisocial to get the ball rolling!
Bonus points for creativity! The most fun, unique photo wins.
The contest runs through May 25 to Sept. 3. The winner will be announced on CAI social media on Sept. 4.
Please allow one week for processing and shipping. Staff at CAI headquarters are packing and shipping the towels on a volunteer basis in conjunction with regular workday schedules. We appreciate your enthusiam and patience!
Image submission guidelines for #CAITravels
Images shared with CAI on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram for promotional use conveys permission to CAI to use the images in printed and electronic marketing materials (including on CAI's social media channels and on the CAI website). Our goal is to show the CAI member community's global reach.
The images don't need to be taken by a professional photographer, but they do need to meet the following criteria.
• Be creative! Pose with or take a photo of the CAI towel in an interesting or unusual setting during your summer adventures.
• The CAI towel with the CAI logo should be displayed prominently in the photo (make sure we can see both!); your inclusion in the photo is optional.
• Eliminate distractions from the images (i.e., stacks of paper products at a barbecue, gratuitous nametags, etc.).
2. Technical Requirements
• The images must be in digital format, but don't need to be taken with a digital camera; photographs taken with a smartphone or other mobile device are acceptable.
• Please upload images at the highest possible resolution, even when taken from newer model cameras and smartphones.
3. In General
• Clear, sharp images with realistic color are a must. Blurry images or images with poor lighting won't be used.
• Images must be submitted by the photographer or by someone who has prior permission from the photographer to submit them.
• Images must be the photographer's original work.
• Photos containing a photographer's watermark or other copyright may not be submitted.
• Photos must not, at CAI's sole discretion, contain obscene, provocative, defamatory, sexually explicit or otherwise objectionable or inappropriate content.
• CAI may crop or resize images as needed.
• CAI reserves the right to reject any images without explanation or justification.