Skip Ribbon Commands
Skip to main content

Reserve Requirements by State

​​​​​​​CAI advocates for developers to transition communities with a current reserve study, budget that includes both operations and reserves and initial funding of reserves for future maintenance, repair/replacement of facilities/equipment.

CAI advocates for laws that allow governing boards to determine the appropriate reserve level and method for funding long-term maintenance, repair/replacement of facilities/equipment and disclose the reserve study used to their community.

​​Click on one of the 8 blue states below to see the sate's reserve study requirements.

© 2019-2020 Community Associations Institute