Educating and Inspiring Community Leaders
You're a leader in your community, responsible not just for meeting budgets, but also for meeting the expectations of your neighbors. Whatever your role—from board member to treasurer to president—you're expected to solve problems, resolve conflict and preserve the nature and character of your community.
CAI provides the information and support homeowner volunteer leaders need to be more effective, efficient and respected leaders. You and your community will benefit from practical, common-sense tools and resources developed exclusively for homeowner members.
CAI can help you achieve the results, respect and recognition you deserve.
- The Board Member Tool Kit, an easy-to-use manual that outlines the roles and responsibilities of board members, with practical guidelines on topics from elections and finance to governing documents and rules enforcement.
- Minutes, a bimonthly e-newsletter packed with practical tips and information relevant to you and your community.
- A free online homeowner education course.
- Download copyright-free articles you can use in your association newsletter
- Download sample letters, notices, resolutions, standardized forms and document templates to adapt for use in your community.
- An enhanced members-only area of CAI's website, including answers to commonly asked questions regarding governance issues and an expanded Service Directory to find suppliers in your area.
- Homeowner orientation information you can use to help residents better understand the nature of association living.
- Increased opportunities to share information, ideas and solutions with other community leaders.